Automatic Rotary Dosing Machine
Rotary dosing machines with automatic loading and unloading for an output between 2,000 and 4,000 bottles/hour.
- The bottles enter the machine through a worm and a star places them under the rotary central dosing station with 6-10-12 disgorging arms depending on the model.
- On the first lap, bottles are placed vertically under a partial emptying nozzle.
- On the second lap, the bottle is tilted at 60º and hermetically closed under a liqueur doser for a maximum of 6 cl.
- On the third lap, bottles are placed vertically under a topping up nozzle.
- The machine is equipped of two tanks, one for the wine sucked up during partial emptying and a second one supplied by a small pneumatic pump used for topping up.
- Structure built in stainless steel and tilted plate to evacuate liquids.
- Cleaning system through water sprays.
- LED light inside the machine.
- Designed to work with bottles of 37.5 cl and 75 cl.