Demineralisation system for the tartaric stabilisation of wine by cation exchange resins, available in automatic or semi-automatic models. In the Demineralisation Phase the plant performs the treatment of the wine, feeding the resins tank and checking the pH drop, until one of the following factors are reached:
- Completion of the pre-set volume of wine
- Achievement of minimum pH drop
MANAGEMENT OF REGENERATION
After completing the demineralisation treatment or having reached the threshold of regeneration (ΔpH minimum), the system performs a full acid regeneration cycle. The regeneration can be started manually by the operator or automatically by the plant to resume processing of demineralisation at the end.
- An intuitive system that is easy to use.
- Ability to obtain the desired pH value on exit.
- Ability to manage several columns.