SOFOS is an automatic system for the cold organic stabilisation of liquid through microfiltration.
The different flow patterns are designed to be controlled and managed automatically: wine microfiltration, regeneration and sanitation of the filters, an appropriate synergy with its filler systems and perfect functionality and sanitation. All the procedures (either automatic or manual) undergo continuous controls and are stored in special files that may be consulted at any moment. A log of all events are also stored in a database that can be reviewed at any time.
This unit is capable of being paired with the MMR Plus to add capabilities such as the removal of dissolved oxygen or to correct carbon dioxide content.
- Juclas SOFOS has totally automated work and washing cycles.
- Procedures compliant with ISO 9000.
- Hygiene certification UNI EN 1672-2:2009.
- Recording of each parameter detected by the machine.
- Possibility of manual intervention always “under control”.
- The software can be modified to meet the customers needs
- Synergy between fillers and filling system in general.
- Automatic integrity test of cartridges.
- Saving in cartridges and manpower with individual procedure of regeneration and sanitisation.
- Absolute accuracy in the construction of the machines.
- Automatic management of utilities (water, gas and more).
- Possibility of dosing detergent and sanitiser in alignment with the production line.
- Extensive versatility of work phases.
- Possible aligned dosage of gum arabic downstream to filtration.