Natuferm Bright is a yeast nutrient for enhanced aroma production in white and rosé wines. Natuferm Bright is a yeast autolysate. It is very high in amino acids, which have an important role in assisting the yeast to release thiols during alcoholic fermentation. Its high ergosterol content – essential for yeast cell functioning – also make it a suitable nutrient for extreme fermentation conditions.
- Promotes release of aromatic thiol and ester compounds.
- Maintains yeasts ability to ferment sugar.
- Corrects small assimilable nitrogen deficiencies.
- Ensures a large yeast population develops quickly.
- Prevents aromatic deviations via fast, complete fermentation.
- Dry product in microgranule form, for quick, easy suspension.